Effective September 1st, 2015
This privacy statement describes how Local Rate 411 collects and uses the personal information you provide on our web site: www.localrate411.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
This website is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should first contact us at email@example.com
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, and phone number
- Financial information such as current property value, loan amount, interest rate, loan type and origination date
We use this information to assess your loan needs, match you with a lender who can provide you with a loan quote, send you requested product or service information, respond to customer service requests, improve our web site and marketing efforts, & conduct research and analysis.
Referrals for Mortgage Business
Be aware that the Lenders with whom you are matched may retain or use your information whether or not you use their services and you should contact these lenders directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices which may differ from ours.
By providing this information you agree to have a lender contact you via telephone, mobile phone (including through automated dialing) and/or email, even if your telephone number is on a corporate, state, or the National Do Not Call Registry.
We do not currently send newsletters or marketing emails. However, if this changes in the future you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Statement. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information as is necessary to provide these services to you.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request,
- If Local Rate 411 is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- We share your personal information with other companies (in this case, the one lender who will contact you based on the criteria from your questionnaire) so that they can market their products or services to you. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us at email@example.com
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Links to Other Web Sites
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of our site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Policy Information
Our web site may offer publicly accessible blogs, social media, or community forums such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Visiting our Website From Outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices or changes in regulations governing privacy, and we encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Local Rate 411 Matches You With The Right Lender!